General Statements of Faith: We believe:
1. That Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and the only Savior from sin.
2. That Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the Healer of the body and soul through the blood
3. That Jesus Christ is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost today, just as He was on the Day of
4. That Jesus Christ is the soon-coming King, coming back to the earth again as the only hope for
our dying world.
5. That Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Primary Experiences of the Christian Life:
There are three primary experiences of the Christian life: Salvation, Waterbaptism, and the
Holy Spirit Baptism.
1. Salvation is initiated by a prayer of faith in Jesus.
2. Salvation is completed by God's grace.
3. Salvation is maintained by a lifestyle of Biblical righteousness.
4. Salvation is demonstrated by works.
5. Salvation is lost when we sin and do not repent.
6. Salvation is necessary to enter Heaven in eternity.
1. Water Baptism was exemplified by Christ.
2. Water Baptism is not necessary to be saved, but is definitely an important Christian experience
not to be negated.
3. Water Baptism is a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ.
4. Water Baptism is executed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Holy Ghost Baptism
1. Holy Spirit Baptism is evidenced by speaking in tongues.
2. Holy Spirit Baptism is an experience different and distinct from Salvation or Water Baptism.
Primary responsibilities for each Christian:
There are four primary responsibilities of each Christian: Prayer, Outreach, Reading the
Bible, and Fellowship.
1. Daily Prayer - Seeking God in prayer is a fundamental necessity of maintaining our relationship
2. Reading the Bible - Feeding our spirit with the Word of God, and living thereby.
3. Fellowship - Gathering together in a local assembly of believers for worship and admonition,
and spiritually enriching camaraderie with other believers.
4. Outreach - Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others.